Are you eligible?
Your project will meet the eligibility criteria and the conditions of the AAL programme:
- You are a private company, a research centre or an association of end users in the field of active aging.
- Your project is developed by a consortium of at least three entities, based in at least three participating Member States.
- This consortium is composed of 3 to 10 partners and includes at least one large company, an SME and an association of end users.
To apply for funding from the Brussels-Capital Region, your organisation will:
- Develop all or part of its business activities in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- Present an innovative R&D project that is likely to have a favourable impact on the economy, employment or sustainable development in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- Have fulfilled its obligations under previous aid granted by the Region.
Submission process in 3 steps
- Carefully read the eligibility criteria before submitting a project.
- You will submit the proposal only through the website of the AAL programme.
- As Brussels based entity, in parallel to submit the European application form , you must mandatory submit regional application form available in French and Dutch.
The regional submission is mandatory and non submitted proposals to Innoviris will not be eligible for funding.
Proposal submission is explained in the document “Guide for Applicants”.
- For research organisations: 100% of the project cost.
- For companies: 40% to 80% of the project cost, depending on the size of your company and the project’s focus (industrial research or experimental development).
- For associations : 40% to 100% of the project cost, depending on the part of economic activities in your organisation.
Innoviris proposes the subsidy for your AAL project preparation.
Don’t hesitate to contact us while preparing your project, for a preliminary reading, or administrative, financial and legal advice.