Are you eligible?
- Your SME was founded less than five years ago and is based in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- You develop innovative products, processes or services, in any industry.
The procedure in 3 steps
- You must submit your application to Finance.brussels using this form and a detailed business plan which highlights the innovative nature of your project.
- Finance.brussel will review, in collaboration with Innoviris, your plan and will decide whether it presents a relevant innovation.
- If it is deemed eligible, you will be invited to meet with a Finance.brussels analyst (responsible for the Brustart program) , who will examine your business plan and submit it to their investment committee for approval.
Good to know
This new line of seed capital funding was established with the support of the ERDF 2014-2020 programme and the Brussels-Capital Region.
Funding is capped at €250,000, in the form of a loan (3 to 5 years, interest rate to be determined based on the risk), capital (minority stake) or a convertible bond.