Would you like to know more about this? Download the presentation of the programme (FR and NL) or, even better, discover the previous and current projects.
Are you eligible?
You are eligible if you are one of the following:
- SME's with a registered office or a head office in the Brussels-Capital Region;
- non-profit organisations with a registered office or head office in the Brussels-Capital Region;
- research organisations (university, university college or research centre) in the Brussels-Capital Region;
- local and regional administrative authorities in the Brussels-Capital Region.
Find out more about the terms and conditions for eligibility in our regulations.
The procedure in 3 steps
Read the presentation and the regulations where you'll find all the details for the procedure. Briefly, these are the steps to follow:
- Fill in the application form.
- Submit your application "project outline";
- then submint your application "full proposal".
If your "project outline" is selected, a grant of €25,000 will be awarded for the set-up of your "full proposal" until 28 January 2022. And if your full project proposal is selected, your project can be funded for a maximum period of 4 years (18 months + possible extension of 30 months).
The forum is already active, so you can ask your questions and find some anwsers from now on. Click here to join the forum.
Innoviris is organising a digital info session via Teams in March: