The list of approved centres is currently being updated and will be published on this page as soon as the first approvals are granted. From that moment on, you will be able to use the innovation vouchers again.
Are you eligible?
- You are the manager of a small or medium company, which develops all or some of its activities in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- Your scientific research project or experimental development project is likely to have a favourable impact on the economy, employment and/or sustainable development in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- You must demonstrate your ability to finance your share of the expenses for the research project for which you are requesting funding.
- Your company has fulfilled its obligations in the framework of previous aid granted by the Region.
All the details are set out in our regulations.
The procedure in 3 steps
- Contact an accredited research centre.
- Fill in the application form together with the research centre.
- Submit the application form electronically via the regional platform 'Irisbox / My Brussels' or by filling out the form at the bottom of this page. If you wish to submit your file electronically, please follow the guidelines below:
- Register your organization once on CSAM. If your organization is already registered on CSAM for other federal or regional services, you can skip this step. Do you need help with this step of the procedure ? Consult the manual or contact CSAM.
- As an employee of your organization, log in to Irisbox via Itsme or eID. You can add other employees if necessary. Do you need help with this step of the procedure ? Please contact Irisline.
- Go to the Innovation Vouchers application form via the search bar of Innoviris and fill in the form online. Do you need help filling in the form? Contact the Innoviris contact person.
The aid is capped at €10,000 per calendar year per company and covers maximum 75% of the expenses excl. VAT related to the study.
The study shall be completed within 15 months.