The theme of Prospective Research 2022 is anchored in the current Brussels context. With this call we want to question our debts and offer various scenarios for public policies to deal with them. The aim of this call is to help the Brussels-Capital Region to raise its profile and (re)construct an inclusive society in which prosperity, quality of life, social cohesion, justice, education, culture, redistribution, social protection, among other areas of work.
Are you eligible?
- You are a researcher in human sciences or exact sciences and have at least a Master’s degree.
- You are part of a team of several multidisciplinary researchers.
- Your supervisor is a professor, an accredited researcher or the research director of a research institution.
- Your project
- contributes to new knowledge on the themes, which is a priority for the Brussels-Capital Region.
- pays sufficient attention to the regional valorization of the research.
- The research institution must have fulfilled its obligations under previous aid granted by the Region.
Find out more about the terms and conditions for admissibility in our guidelines.
The procedure in 2 steps
- Submit your complete proposal, using this form, before 10 December 2021 12 PM.
- If your project is admissible, it will be evaluated by a jury composed of academic experts and prospecting specialists, as well as representatives of Innoviris.
The description of the theme of the 2022 call, the admissibility and evaluation criteria, the eligible costs for your budget as well as the complete procedure are explained in our regulations.
The projects must be submitted by the relevant academic authorities. Contact your Tech Transfer Office (or the R&D Department) for further information.
The funding covers projects of maximums 3 years.
Writing your policy recommendations and lacking inspiration? Be inspired by previous policy briefs!
On Tuesdag 26 October 2021 form 9.30 AM tot 11 AM, Innoviris is organising an infosession where you can ask all your questions. Click here to register.