Funding for verifying the relevance, viability and suitability of your socially innovative project
Do you need to validate the feasibility and viability of a new socially innovative product, process or service that meets a clearly identified social need? Whatever your mission, find out how you could benefit from a subsidy covering 100% of your budget. You will also be able to test and discuss your working hypotheses with experts in the field. Submit your application before 17th December 2021.
Are you eligible to apply?
- Your company develops all or part of its activities in the Brussels Capital Region
- You are a social and democratic enterprise
- Your project aims at validating the feasibility of a new socially innovative product/process/service, its economic viability as well as its potential to meet a social need. Your project is likely to have a favourable impact on the Region from a social, environmental and/or ecosystemic point of view
- You can demonstrate that the funding will have a stimulating effect on the implementation of your work programme
- You have fulfilled your obligations in the context of previous support initiatives granted by the Region
The conditions of eligibility are detailed in the regulation below.
The procedure in 3 steps
- Submit the application form electronically via the regional platform 'Irisbox / My Brussels'. If you wish to submit your file electronically, please follow the guidelines below:
- Register your organization once on CSAM. If your organization is already registered on CSAM for other federal or regional services, you can skip this step. Do you need help with this step of the procedure ? Consult the manual or contact CSAM.
- As an employee of your organization, log in to Irisbox via Itsme or eID. You can add other employees if necessary. Do you need help with this step of the procedure ? Please contact Irisline.
- Go to the Prove your social innovation application form via the search bar of Innoviris and fill in the form online. Do you need help filling in the form? Contact the Innoviris contact person.
- If you have difficulties submitting via Irisbox, you can also submit your application using this form.
- Submit your application using the form.
- If your application meets the eligibility criteria, you will be asked to present your application before a jury.
The procedure is detailed in the regulations below.
Good to know
100% financing rate in the form of de minimis aid.
On September 21 Innoviris organised an event to highlight social entrepreneurship and social innovation in the Brussels-Capital Region. Click here for the presentation!
Check the Frequently Asked Questions.