'New Approaches of Testing' is the theme of the RPF call for projects this year..
In the field of health, testing is a fundamental and inherent component to ensure the safety of the environment, the effectiveness of a treatment or to diagnose.
Today, new demands are being made in this area. Tests must be effective but also ethical and more human while involving a more rational and sober use of available resources, both material and living.
To meet these new challenges but also to anticipate future ones, the new RPF call focuses on new testing approaches in accordance with three complementary areas:
- tests that evaluate the environmental effects on human health;
- tests applied during the evaluation of new treatments;
- diagnostic tests and screening strategies.
Did this call capture your interest? Submit your project before 15 October 2021 2PM!
Are you eligible?
- Your project is in line with the theme of the call for projects.
- Your project is executed by a consortium of at least two research units of two separate organisations, which have their head office in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- Your project involves at least one Brussels company ("project mentor") that reflects the socio-economic interest of your proposal. Additional mentors such as associations or public institutions may also be involved.
The terms and conditions for eligibility are set out in our regulations.
The procedure in 3 steps
- Download the next documents: conditions of the call and application form and check our accounting directives.
- Submit your project before 15 October 2021 2PM.
- If you projet is eligible, it will be judged by a jury of experts. This is done on the basis of the submitted documents and an interview, according to the criteria in the regulations.
- The funding covers a period of minimum 2 and maximum 3 years.
- Research institutes are funded at 100%.
- Companies wishing to participate in the project on the basis of effective collaboration may also be eligible for funding.
- If you want to check the eligibility of your project before submitting it to Innoviris, you can use the "Test Your Idea" form below. You can submit this form at any time between June 1 and August 15, 2021.