Are you eligible?
You are a company, a research centre or organisation of end users and your project complies with the terms and conditions of eligibility defined in the Era net cofund call for proposals.
As a Brussels organisation, you must:
- Develop all or part of its Research & Development activities in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- Present an innovative R&D project that is likely to have a favourable impact on the economy, employment or sustainable development in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- Have fulfilled your obligations under previous funding received from the Brussels-Capital Region.
- As a Brussels company, you must also be able to show your capacity to cofund your share of the costs in the project.
- Find out more about the terms and conditions for Innoviris eligibility and funding in Table 3 of the text of ERA NET COFUND Accessibility and Connectivity call.
The submission process
- Carefully read call the text, guide for applicants and the conditions of eligibility before submitting a project.
Submit your project through the website of the ANR
For the projects type “research pathway”: click here.
For the projects type "innovation pathway": click here.
- As a Brussels entity, you must submit an application to Innoviris in the full proposals stage.
The call for pre-proposals is open until 17 March 2020 at 13h.
The call for full proposal is open until 22 September 2020 at 13h.
Pre-proposals and full proposals must be submitted on the ANR electronic submission system.
The financial support covers:
- For research centres: 100% of the project cost.
- For companies: between 40% and 80% of the project cost, depending on the size of your company and the project focus (industrial research of experimental development).
- For non-profit organisations: between 40% to 100% of the project cost, depending on the share of economic activities of your organisation.
- You can also apply for funding to help set up your project. For more information, click here.
Don’t hesitate to contact us while preparing your project, for a preliminary reading, or administrative, financial and legal advice.
Webinars to help you to prepare your project
- 22 January -2020: Info Webinar
This is an information webinar presenting the call and the application process. Register here.
- 27 January 2020: Matchmaking Webinar
This webinar gives the opportunity to exchange the ideas, wishes, challenges and contact information. This webinar is intended to help you to build the consortia and meet the suitable partners. Register here.