The call is now launched.
We are inviting private companies, public stakeholders, research community to submit the projects in 3 thematic areas:
• Urban circular economies
• Community-based developments and urban innovation ecosystems
• Robust and resilient urban infrastructure and built environment.
More information on the call, click here.
Are you eligible?
The eligibility criteria are set at 2 levels:
- EU transnational eligibility criteria set out in the call “ERA NET Urban Transformations Capacities”
- Regional Innoviris eligibility and funding criteria:
- Develop all or part of its Research & Innovatinon activities in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- Present an innovative R&I project that is likely to have a favourable impact on the economy, employment or sustainable development in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- Have fulfilled your obligations under previous funding received from the Brussels-Capital Region.
- As a Brussels company or qualified as economic actor, you must also be able to show your capactity to co-fund your share of the costs in the project.
- Find out more about the terms and conditions for Innoviris eligibility and funding in Table 2 of the call text, please read it carefully and consult our expert.
The submission process
- Carefully read the EU call text, Guide for applicants and consult eligibility conditions before submitting a project.
- Submit your project via this Electronic Submission System (UDiManager by UEFISCDI). The link will be provided later in January.
- As a Brussels based actor, and only for full stage submission, you must apply to Innoviris for funding.
The call for proposals is organised in 2 steps:
- 1 stage preproposals submission - 15 April 2021, 14:00 CET
- full proposal submission - 23 September 2021, 14:00 CET
The financial support follows Innoviris funding rules and is organised as follow:
- For research centres: 100% of the project cost.
- For private companies: between 40% and 80% of the project cost, depending on the size of your company and the project (industrial research (applied research)) or experimental development (innovation)).
- For other organisations: between 40% to 100% of the project cost, depending on the share of economic activities of your organisation.
- You can also apply for funding to help set up your project. For more information, click here.
Don’t hesitate to contact us while preparing your project, for a preliminary reading, or administrative, financial and legal advice.
Webinars to help you to prepare your project
Management Team of the call will offer a series of webinars and matchmaking tools during February/ March 2021:
- Information webinar about the call, 18 February, 13.00 - 14.30 CET
- Online matchmaking event, 9 March, 10.00 - 12.00 CET
Innoviris organises two local webinars for Brussels based actors interested in the call: