The call is to be launched on January 29th 2021, please find more information on the call here.
We are inviting private companies, public stakeholders, research community to submit the projects in 3 thematic areas:
• Urban circular economies
• Community-based developments and urban innovation ecosystems
• Robust and resilient urban infrastructure and built environment.
More information on the call: http://www.jpi-urbaneurope.eu.
Are you eligible?
The eligibility criteria are set at 2 levels:
- EU transnational eligibility criteria set out in the call “ERA NET Urban Transformations Capacities”
- Regional Innoviris eligibility and funding criteria:
- Develop all or part of its Research & Innovatinon activities in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- Present an innovative R&I project that is likely to have a favourable impact on the economy, employment or sustainable development in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- Have fulfilled your obligations under previous funding received from the Brussels-Capital Region.
- As a Brussels company or qualified as economic actor, you must also be able to show your capactity to co-fund your share of the costs in the project.
- Find out more about the terms and conditions for Innoviris eligibility and funding in Table 2 of the call text, please read it carefully and consult our expert.
The submission process
- Carefully read the EU call text, Guide for applicants and consult eligibility conditions before submitting a project.
- Submit your project via this Electronic Submission System (UDiManager by UEFISCDI). The link will be provided later in January.
- As a Brussels based actor, and only for full stage submission, you must apply to Innoviris for funding.
The call for proposals is organised in 2 steps:
- 1 stage preproposals submission - 31 March 2021
- full proposal submission - 23 September 2021.
The financial support follows Innoviris funding rules and is organised as follow:
- For research centres: 100% of the project cost.
- For private companies: between 40% and 80% of the project cost, depending on the size of your company and the project (industrial research (applied research)) or experimental development (innovation)).
- For other organisations: between 40% to 100% of the project cost, depending on the share of economic activities of your organisation.
- You can also apply for funding to help set up your project. For more information, click here.
Don’t hesitate to contact us while preparing your project, for a preliminary reading, or administrative, financial and legal advice.
Webinars to help you to prepare your project
Management Team of the call will offer a series of webinars and matchmaking tools during February/ March 2021.
Innoviris will also organise local webinar for Brussels based actors interested in the call.
We will inform you soon on the exact dates.