Are you eligible?
Your project must meet the eligibility criteria and the conditions of the European AAL programme:
- You are employed by a company, a research centre or an association of end users in the field of active aging.
- Your project is developed by a consortium of at least three entities, based in at least three participating Member States.
- This consortium is composed of 3 to 10 partners and includes at least one large company, an SME and an association of end users.
To apply for co-funding from the Brussels-Capital Region, your organisation must:
- develop all or part of its business activities in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- present an innovative R&D project that is likely to have a favourable impact on the economy, employment or sustainable development in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- have fulfilled its obligations under previous aid granted by the Region.
The procedure in 3 steps
- Carefully read the eligibility criteria before submitting a project.
- You submit your programme through the website of the AAL programme using the AAL form.
- As a Brussels entity submitting a project, you must also submit an application for funding to the Brussels-Capital Region using the Innoviris form available in French or Dutch.
The procedure is explained in the guide for applicants.
The funding covers:
- For research organisations: 100% of the project cost.
- For companies: 40% to 80% of the project cost, depending on the size of your company and the project’s focus (industrial research or experimental development).
- For non-profit organisations: 40% to 100% of the project cost, depending on the part of economic activities in your organisation.
You can also obtain funding to help set up your AAL programme.
Don’t hesitate to contact us while preparing your project, for a preliminary reading, or administrative, financial and legal advice.