Are you eligible?
- Your SME was founded less than five years ago and is based in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- You develop innovative products, processes or services, in any industry.
Find out more about the terms and conditions for eligibility in our regulations.
The procedure in 3 steps
- You must submit your application using this form and a detailed business plan which highlights the innovative nature of your project.
- Innoviris will review your plan and will decide whether it presents a relevant innovation.
- If it is deemed eligible, you will be invited to meet with a Brustart analyst, who will examine your business plan and submit it to their investment committee for approval.
The procedure is explained in the regulations.
Good to know
This new line of seed capital funding was established with the support of the ERDF 2014-2020 programme and the Brussels-Capital Region.
Funding is capped at €250,000, in the form of a loan (3 to 5 years, interest rate to be determined based on the risk), capital (minority stake) or a convertible bond.