Find out more about our Co-creation programme in our presentation and in this video.
Are you eligible?
You are eligible if you are one of the following:
- SME's with a registered office or a head office in the Brussels-Capital Region;
- non-profit organisations with a registered office or head office in the Brussels-Capital Region;
- research organisations (university, university college or research centre) in the Brussels-Capital Region;
- local and regional administrative authorities in the Brussels-Capital Region
Find out more about the terms and conditions for eligibility in our regulations.
The procedure in 3 steps
- Read the presentation and the regulations
- Download the application form and the evaluation form.
- Submit your application in two phases, namely a project outline and a full proposal.
The procedure is explained in the regulations.
- The project may not last more than 4 years: a first phase of 18 months renewable for a second phase of 30 months.
- The Region’s intervention rate is expressed in a percentage of the budget that each partner needs to complete the project. It varies depending on the entity’s size and nature.
- The entity must demonstrate its ability to finance its share of the project with funds other than public funding.
Due to the stricter measures following the coronavirus, we have decided to replace the Q&A session with a written forum to answer your questions about the call. The forum is already active, so you can ask your questions from now on. Click here to join the forum.