Find out more about our Co-creation programme in our presentation and in this video.
Are you eligible?
You are eligible if you are one of the following:
- a company with its registered office or a head office in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- a non-profit organisation, with its registered office or head office in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- a research organisation (university, university college or research centre) in the Brussels-Capital Region.
Find out more about the terms and conditions for eligibility in our regulations.
The procedure in 3 steps
- Read the presentation and the regulations
- Download the application form and the evaluation form.
- Submit your application in two phases, namely a project outline and a full proposal.
The procedure is explained in the regulations.
All documents are available in French and Dutch.
- The project may not last more than three years.
- The Region’s intervention rate is expressed in a percentage of the budget that each partner needs to complete the project. It varies depending on the entity’s size and nature.
- The entity must demonstrate its ability to finance its share of the project with funds other than public funding.