Are you eligible?
- You are a company as defined in Article 4, paragraphs 3 to 6 of the Ordinance of 27 July 2017.
- Your company is not experiencing any difficulties, in accordance with the European legislation in force.
- The project aims to promote results generated in your company during preliminary research and development work.
- The aim of the project is to valorise these results through the creation of a spin-off in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- Your company must demonstrate its ability to fund its share of the project expenses.
- Your company has fulfilled its obligation under previous grants awarded by the Region.
The procedure in 3 steps
- Submit your application using the form below.
- Innoviris checks the admissibility requirements of your application and will notify you within one month.
- If your application is declared admissible, our advisers will analyse it on the basis of the following criteria :
- Innovation and State of the art
- Feasibility and implementation of the project
- Competencies of those undertaking the project
- Business plan and commercial perspectives
- Impact (economic, environmental, social, etc.) of the project on the Region
As part of this analysis, a meeting will be organised between Innoviris and the project owners. If the analysis of your application is positive, the subsidy will be awarded and paid in several instalments during the execution of the project.
The financial contribution covers 2 types of costs:
- RDI costs: costs for the execution of development tasks that are necessary in order to implement the R&D results.
- Business costs: the costs for the study of industrial and commercial valorisation conditions.
The financial support covers a maximum period of 2 years. This period may exceptionally be extended by a maximum of one year.