The 2019 call for proposals is open and will close on March 12th 2020. This call is organised in 1 stage.
The scope of the 2019 joint call is needs-driven research addressing all aspects of the non-energy non-agricultural raw materials life cycle covering both primary and secondary resources.
The thematic areas are:
- Supply of raw materials from exploration and mining
- Processing, Production and Remanufacturing
- Recycling and Re-use of End-of-Life Products
- Cross-cutting topics: New business models; Improvement of methods or data for environmental impact assessment; Social acceptance and trust/public perception of raw materials.
Interested? Please consult the web page of the programme.
Are you eligible?
- You are active in an academic institution, company, NGO, government institution or civil initiative, and involved in the raw materials value chain
- Your consortium consists of at least 3 independent legal entities eligible for financial support from funding institutions from at least 2 countries, of which at least 1 is an EU Member State or an EU associated country.
- The coordinator of your consortium is eligible for financial support and is established in a country participating in the project call.
- Your project focuses on the development of an innovative concept or product
- The results of your project have an impact on the competitiveness of European companies, regulations and standards, or the scalability and transfer of solutions.
- You meet Innoviris' general admission criteria
The submission in 3 steps:
- Read the call text, guide for applicants and other documents carefully before submitting a project.
- Submit your project before the deadline via the online tool of the ERA-MIN 2 programme.
- At the same time, submit your application to Innoviris via the regional application form.
Attention: proposals with Brussels actors not submitted to Innoviris will not be eligible for funding.
The financial support covers:
- For research institutions: 100% of the costs of your project.
- For companies: 40 to 80% of the cost of your project, depending on the size of your company and the focus of your project (industrial research or experimental development).
- For non-profit organisations: 40 to 100% of the cost of your project, depending on the proportion of economic activities in your organisation.
You have a possibility to apply for regional financial aid for project preparation.
During the preparation of your project, you can contact us for an initial perusal of your proposal or for administrative, financial and legal advice.