Via the EUREKA clusters, the European Union finances the development of new technologies in sectors which are strategically important for European competitiveness.
The various clusters are:
- Celtic Plus: telecommunications, new media, connected products and services
- Euripides: intelligent electronic systems
- Eurogia: energy
- ITEA: software users services and systems
- Metallurgy Europe: metal industry
- Penta: micro- and nanotechnologies
The annual calls for projects by the clusters are primarily aimed at SMEs, but large companies and research institutions are also eligible.
Are you eligible?
- You are active in a company or research institution.
- Your consortium consists of at least 2 independent legal structures from at least 2 countries participating in the EUREKA programme.
- The coordinator of your consortium is eligible for financial support and is established in a country participating in the EUREKA programme or involved in this programme.
- Your project focuses on the development of an innovative concept or product within one of the themes of the EUREKA clusters.
- The results of your project have an impact on the competitiveness of European companies.
- You meet Innoviris' general admission criteria.
The procedure in 3 steps
- Submit your project before the deadline of the project call via the online tool of the EUREKA cluster.
- If your project is selected, you will receive a label from the cluster.
- Once you have received the label, you can submit an application to Innoviris.
Good to know
The financial support covers:
- For research institutions: 100% of the costs of your project.
- For companies: 15 to 70% of the cost of the project, depending on the size of your company and the focus of your project (industrial research, experimental development, and process innovation).