Are you eligible?
Projects must comply with all the eligibility criteria of the Eurostars programme, available on the website of the Eurostars programme.
In order to obtain funding as a Brussels partner, you must:
- develop all or part of your activities in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- present an innovative R&D project that is likely to have a favourable impact on the economy, employment or sustainable development in the Brussels-Capital Region.
Brussels research centres must collaborate with at least one Brussels SME.
No partner may bear more than 70% of the cost of the project.
Find out more about the terms and conditions in the Eurostars brochure.
The procedure in 3 steps
- Submit your application throught the Eurostars website, at any moment throughout the year.
- The proposals are collected and evaluated twice a year.
- You must submit your application for funding from Innoviris using this form, no later than seven days after the evaluation. You can also obtain funding to help set up your European project.
The procedure is explained in the Eurostars brochure.
The financial support covers:
- For research centres: 100% of the project cost.
- For companies: between 15% and 70% of the project cost, depending on the size of your company and the project focus (industrial research of experimental development).