Do you want to experiment and propose innovative solutions to help Brussels on its way to a sustainable future? Our funding can support you to experiment together with other stakeholders and to test innovative solutions in a real environment.
Are you eligible?
You are eligible if you are one of the following:
- a company with its registered office or a head office in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- a non-profit organisation, with its registered office or head office in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- a research organisation (university, university college or research centre) in the Brussels-Capital Region.
Find out more about the terms and conditions for eligibility in our regulations.
The procedure in 3 steps
- Read the presentation and the regulations
- Download the application form and the evaluation form.
- Submit your application in two phases, namely a project outline and a full proposal.
The procedure is explained in the regulations.
- The project may not last more than three years.
- The Region’s intervention rate is expressed in a percentage of the budget that each partner needs to complete the project. It varies depending on the entity’s size and nature.
- The entity must demonstrate its ability to finance its share of the project with funds other than public funding.
- Due to the Brussels language legislation, some documents ('Statement of honour', 'Statement of Qualification' and 'Budget template') are only available in French or Dutch. A read-only copy of these documents in English is available on request.