The next edition of the festival will take place from 24 to 26 April 2020 in Brussels Expo.
Are you eligible?
- You are a Belgian non-profit organisation.
- The main priority of your project is to raise awareness about science and/or technology among young people or the general public.
- If possible, your project is aimed both at a Dutch and a French-speaking audience and admission must be free.
Find out more about the terms and conditions for eligibility in our regulations.
The procedure in 3 steps
- Submit your application to participate in the festival using this form.
- Your application must comply with various criteria: innovative/scientific nature, target audience, level of popularisation, experience, and so on.
- The projects will be selected by a selection committee made up of staff members from Innoviris and visit.brussels.
The procedure is explained in the regulations.
Good to know
The funding can be used to cover personnel costs, operating costs that are directly related to the project’s execution (excluding the actual cost of implementation however) and general expenses.
The organisers, Innoviris and visit.brussels, will cover certain expenses related to the logistical organisation of the festival: venue rental, electricity and heating, basic furniture, free Wi-Fi, and so on.