The list of approved centres is currently being updated and will be published on this page as soon as the first approvals are granted. From that moment on, you will be able to use the innovation vouchers again.
Are you eligible?
- You are the manager of a small or medium company, which develops all or some of its activities in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- Your scientific research project or experimental development project is likely to have a favourable impact on the economy, employment and/or sustainable development in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- You must demonstrate your ability to finance your share of the expenses for the research project for which you are requesting funding.
- Your company has fulfilled its obligations in the framework of previous aid granted by the Region.
All the details are set out in our regulations.
The procedure in 3 steps
- Contact an accredited research centre.
- Fill in the application form together with the research centre.
- Submit your application (or have the research centre submit your application) before the project starts.
The aid is capped at €10,000 per calendar year per company and covers maximum 75% of the expenses excl. VAT related to the study.
The study shall be completed within 15 months.