Setting up an international R&D project takes a lot of time and resources. Obtain funding for the cost of preparing, negotiation and submitting your international R&D project!
Are you eligible?
- You are a company that develops all or part of its activities in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- You are planning to set up an R&D project with at least one foreign, European organization and submitting that project to a supranational institute.
- You R&D project is likely to have favourable impact on the economy, employment or sustainable development in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- You can show your ability to fund your share of the cost of the program.
- You have fulfilled your obligations under previous funding granted by the Brussels-Capital Region.
The procedure in 3 steps
- Submit your application to Innoviris using the appropriate form, no earlier than two months before the European or international project call is launched.
- Our advisors analyse the eligibility of your project.
- If your application is approved, you will receive 50% of the total funding. You will receive the remaining amount after submitting your application to the supranational institute.
During the set-up of your international R&D project, this funding covers the cost of:
- International travel
- Advice and services (translations, legal aspects, etc.)