Applications for funding can be submitted until October 3, 2022 at the latest. After this date the program will be suspended for review. Therefore, it will not be possible to obtain funding through this program in 2023.
Are you eligible?
- You are a company, research centre or non-profit organization that develops all or part of its activities in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- You are planning to set up an R&D collaborative project with at least one foreign, European organization, or to prepare a mono partner project and submitting that project to a supranational institute.
- You R&D project is likely to have favourable impact on the economy, employment or sustainable development in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- You can show your ability to fund your share of the cost of the program.
- You have fulfilled your obligations under previous funding granted by the Brussels-Capital Region.
The procedure in 3 steps
- Submit your application to Innoviris using the appropriate form, no earlier than one month before the European or international project call is launched or maximum at 1 month before deadline of submission of you proposal.
- Our advisors analyse the eligibility of your project.
- If your application is accepted, you will get a contract from Innoviris and you will get total amount of grant after submitting your project to the EU or international institution.
During the set-up of your international R&D project, this funding covers the cost of:
- International travels, meetings
- Advice and services (translations, legal aspects, etc.)
Your contact persons
- For IPSU grant (research centers)
Manager Strategic RDI Team
- FOR IPSE grant (entreprises)
International Project Advisor