Are you eligible?
- Your project is in line with this year’s theme
- Your project should have a favourable impact on the economy, employment and/or sustainable development of the Brussels-Capital Region.
- It involves at least one research organisation and a company that are based in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- The work is divided as follows between the academic institution and the industry: 1/3 – 2/3.
- The companies are in robust financial health and can demonstrate their ability to fund their share of the project.
- Companies have fulfilled their obligations under previous funding received from the Brussels-Capital Region.
The detailed conditions are set out in the application form.
The procedure in 3 steps
- Submit your project outline, using this form, before 3 May 2019 at noon.
- If your project is selected, you will be invited to submit your final proposal using the form that is made available to you. This must be submitted before 4 October 2019 at noon.
- Your full proposal will be evaluated by a jury of scientific experts. That evaluation is carried out on the basis of the submitted documents and an interview, according to the criteria set out in the regulations.
Projects have a duration of 1 to 3 years.
The financial contribution is awarded in the form of a grant and covers :
- For research institutions: 100% of the costs of your project
- For companies: 40 to 80% of the cost of your project, depending on the size of your company
You can apply for additional financial support to set up your project. Only consortia submitting a full proposal will receive the grant.