Are you eligible?
- Your project must fall within the scope of this years' call.
- Your project should have a favourable impact on the economy, employment and/or sustainable development of the Brussels-Capital Region.
- Your project must involve at least one Brussels-based research organization and one company whose relevant R&D activities are based in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- The balance of efforts between academia and industry must respect a 1/3 – 2/3 balance.
- Companies must demonstrate their ability to finance their share in the project
- Companies must have fulfilled their obligations in the context of previous support initiatives allocated by the Region
The detailed conditions are set out in the application form below.
The procedure in 3 steps
- Submit your project outline, using the form below, before May 29th 2020 at 14h00.
- If your project is selected, you will be invited to submit your final proposal before September 30th at 14h00.
- Your full proposal will be evaluated by a jury of experts. That evaluation will be based on the submitted documents and on a live jury session, according to the criteria defined in the documents.
Project duration must be between 1 and 3 years.
The financial contribution is awarded in the form of a grant and covers :
- 40% of the costs for large enterprises;
- 50% of the costs for medium enterprises;
- 60% of the costs for micro and small enterprises;
- 100% of the costs for research organisations.
Since writing a solid full proposal is time and resource consuming and may constitute a barrier to entry, Innoviris is making available a 'Connect' subsidy to cover part of the associated costs. This subsidy amounts to a maximum of 7500 Euros per partner, with a limit of 25.000 Euros per consortium.
Interested? Register here for our info and matchmaking session on March 3th.