The project proposals will be submitted under 1 topic:
- Expand and enhance the toolbox for sustainable urban accessibility and access management
and 4 subtopics:
- Utilising untapped potentials and mainstreaming of measures for managing urban accessibility
- Making measures for managing urban accessibility accepted and participatory
- Making measures for managing urban accessibility more agile
- Making measures for managing urban accessibility effective, robust and impactful
More detailed information on the call can be find here
Are you eligible?
Innoviris finances in this call private and public enterprises, urban administrations, municipalities, research centres and associations.
The eligibility criteria are set at 2 levels:
- Transnational eligibility criteria set out in the text call ( EU level)
- Eligibility and funding conditions of Innoviris
Regional criteria are:
- Develop all or part of its Research & Development activities in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- Present an innovative R&D project that is likely to have a favourable impact on the economy, employment or sustainable development in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- Have fulfilled your obligations under previous funding received from the Brussels-Capital Region.
- As a Brussels company or qualified as economic actor, you must also be able to show your capacity to co-fund your share of the costs in the project.
- Find out more about the terms and conditions for Innoviris eligibility and funding criteria of Brussels actors in the call text, please read it carefully and consult our expert.
The submission process
- Carefully read the call text, and consult the conditions of eligibility before submitting a project.
- Submit the project via on line submission system.
- As a Brussels entity, you must submit an regional application for funding application to Innoviris in parallel to the European submission. Please note that no submission of your project to Innoviris will cancel your participation in this competition.
The call for proposals is open from 7 April 2022 to 15 September 2022.
Innoviris application form needs to be submitted by 15 September 2022.
The financial support covers:
- For research centres: 100% of the project cost.
- For companies: between 40% and 80% of the project cost, depending on the size of your company and the project focus (industrial research of experimental development).
- For other organisation: between 40% to 100% of the total project costs, depending on the share of economic activities of your organisation.
Don’t hesitate to contact us while preparing your project, for a preliminary reading, or administrative, financial and legal advice.
An EU info session webinar will be organized on April 27th 13h00 CEST
|Déclaration relative à la qualification du demandeur||docx||54.13 KB|
|Verklaring betreffende de kwalificatie van de aanvrager||docx||94.32 KB|
|Innovation Action Call||1.14 MB|
|Innovation Action Proposal Form||docx||129.23 KB|
|Innovation Action Financial Sheet||xlsx||17.36 KB|
|Formulaire Innoviris FR||docx||498.35 KB|
|Formulier Innoviris NL||docx||1.75 MB|