The project proposals will be submitted in one of 3 thematic:
- Contributing to the climate-neutral city: Holistic approaches for PED implementation
- Embeddedness in local contexts: Applied approaches for integrating PEDs in different urban contexts and the legal framework
- Engagement and governance: Urban governance, stakeholder involvement concepts and business models
More detailed information on the call can be find here.
Are you eligible?
You are a company, a research centre, municipality, public administration or organisation of end users and your project corresponds to the eligibility conditions set out in the call “Positive Energy Districts”.
As a Brussels organisation, you will comply with the Innoviris conditions of eligibility
- Develop all or part of its Research & Development activities in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- Present an innovative R&D project that is likely to have a favourable impact on the economy, employment or sustainable development in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- Have fulfilled your obligations under previous funding received from the Brussels-Capital Region.
- As a Brussels company, you must also be able to show your capacity to cofund your share of the costs in the project.
- Find out more about the terms and conditions for Innoviris eligibility and funding criteria in Table 2 of the call text
The submission process
- Carefully read the call text, and consult the conditions of eligibility before submitting a project.
- Submit the project via this website.
- As a Brussels entity, you must submit an application to Innoviris in parallel to the European submission. If you do not submit local form, you will be eliminated from this competition.
The call for pre-proposals is open until 24 September 2020 at 12h00 CET
The financial support covers:
- For research centres: 100% of the project cost.
- For companies: between 40% and 80% of the project cost, depending on the size of your company and the project focus (industrial research of experimental development).
- For other organisation : between 40% to 100% of the project cost, depending on the share of economic activities of your organisation.
- You can also apply for funding to help set up your project. For more information, click here.
Don’t hesitate to contact us while preparing your project, for a preliminary reading, or administrative, financial and legal advice.
Webinars to help you to prepare your project
Here is a serie of webinars we offer to help you in the project preparation :