Are you eligible ?
- Your company (AS, non-profit organisations, SC, SRL, etc.) has activities in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- Your project is designed to develop an activity (product or service) based on the recovery of an urban deposit.
- Your company must demonstrate its ability to fund its share of the project expenses.
- You can cover part of the costs of the project.
- Your company has fulfilled its obligation under previous grants awarded by the Region.
Find out more about the terms and conditions for eligibility in the application form.
The procedure in 3 steps
- Download the application form (only available in French and Dutch).
- Submit your application before the deadline using the form.
- If your application meets all the eligibility criteria, you will be invited to pitch your project during an instruction meeting.
The procedure is explained in the application form.
Good to know
Projects must have a minimum duration of 6 months.
It is possible to submit a collaborative project.
The guidelines (only available in French and Dutch) provide a list of resources available for the project leaders.
- Review our infosession 2022 here.
- [0:00 - 5:55]: Introduction by Barbara Trachte, State Secretary in charge of Economic Transition and Scientific Research
- [5:56 - 24:03]: Presentation of the call by Gilles Ysebaert, scientific advisor at Innoviris
- [24:04 - 40:14]: Patricia Foscolo, manager of circular economy at Hub.Brussels, gives an overview of the regional offer in circular economy
- [42 :12 - 49 :21]: Presentation of Recy-K by Nicolas Lambillon, coordinator of Recy-K
- [49 :25 - 52:36]: Q&A
- In the toolbox below you will find the presentation of the info session!