ERA NET Urban Transformation Capacities : BUILDING TRANSFORMATION CAPACITY THROUGH ARTS AND DESIGN: UNLOCKING THE FULL POTENTIAL FOR URBAN TRANSITIONS
The call is now launched.
We are inviting private companies, public stakeholders, research community and local organisations to submit the projects in 3 thematic areas:
- Experimentation and co-creation for a beautiful and sustainable urban future
- Transformation to sustainable cities / urban transformation
- Designing Inclusive, Liveable and Green Neighbourhoods
More information on the call, click here.
Are you eligible?
The eligibility criteria are set at 2 levels:
- EU transnational eligibility criteria set out in the call “ERA NET Urban Transformations Capacities”, available here or at the botttom of this page.
- Regional Innoviris eligibility and funding criteria:
- Develop all or part of its Research & Innovatinon activities in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- Present an innovative R&I project that is likely to have a favourable impact on the economy, employment or sustainable development in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- Have fulfilled your obligations under previous funding received from the Brussels-Capital Region.
- As a Brussels company or qualified as economic actor, you must also be able to show your capactity to co-fund your share of the costs in the project.
- Find out more about the terms and conditions for Innoviris eligibility and funding in Table 2 of the call text, available here or at the botttom of this page.
The submission process
- Carefully read the EU call text, Guide for applicants and consult eligibility conditions before submitting a project.
- Submit your project via this Electronic Submission System (UDiManager by UEFISCDI).
- As a Brussels based actor, you also must apply to Innoviris for funding. The submission form (only in french and dutch) is available on the french or dutch page.
The proposals must be submitted by April 25 2023; 14:00 CET.
The financial support follows Innoviris funding rules and is organised as follow:
- For research centres: 100% of the project cost.
- For private companies: between 40% and 80% of the project cost, depending on the size of your company and the project (industrial research (applied research)) or experimental development (innovation)).
- For other organisations: between 40% to 100% of the project cost, depending on the share of economic activities of your organisation.
Don’t hesitate to contact us while preparing your project, for administrative, financial and legal advice.
Webinars to help you to prepare your project
Management Team of the call will offer a webinar on February, 27 2023. You’ll find all the necessary information here.
An international matchmaking event will also take place on 6 March 2023 at 1pm.