Are you eligible?
- You have your head office in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- You want to obtain a proof of concept (development of a prototype, validation of tests or on-site demo) for your research results, or proof of the socio-economic relevance of your results to validate them.
- Your project’s supervisor is a professor or accredited researcher of your research organisation, or is your research director.
Find out more about the terms and conditions for eligibility in our regulations.
The procedure in 2 steps
- Submit the application form electronically via the regional platform 'Irisbox / My Brussels' or by filling out the form at the bottom of this page. If you wish to submit your file electronically, please follow the guidelines below:
- Register your organization once on CSAM. If your organization is already registered on CSAM for other federal or regional services, you can skip this step. Do you need help with this step of the procedure ? Consult the manual or contact CSAM.
- As an employee of your organization, log in to Irisbox via Itsme or eID. You can add other employees if necessary. Do you need help with this step of the procedure ? Please contact Irisline.
- Go to the Proof of Concept application form via the search bar of Innoviris and fill in the form online. Do you need help filling in the form? Contact the Innoviris contact person.
Innoviris will analyse your project’s quality and relevance, as well as its impact on the employment, economy and sustainable development of the Brussels-Capital Region.
The procedure is explained in the regulations. Applications can be submitted throughout the year.
Your project must be completed within 6 to 15 months and may not have started before you submitted your application.