Are you eligible?
- You have your head office in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- You want to obtain a proof of concept (development of a prototype, validation of tests or on-site demo) for your research results, or proof of the socio-economic relevance of your results to validate them.
- Your project’s supervisor is a professor or accredited researcher of your research organisation, or is your research director.
Find out more about the terms and conditions for eligibility in our regulations.
The procedure in 3 steps
- Download the application form.
- Submit your application with the approval of the person who is legally authorised to represent your research organisation. You can submit your application at any time.
- Innoviris will analyse your project’s quality and relevance, as well as its impact on the employment, economy and sustainable development of the Brussels-Capital Region.
The procedure is explained in the regulations.
Your project must be completed within 6 to 15 months and may not have started before you submitted your application.