"Interrogate systemic crises and explore possible futures", the theme of this year's programme focuses on the Brussels Post-Covid society. Political decision-makers in Brussels will have to take decisions for the Region's recovery and redeployment while preparing for a new pandemic: which possible futures are there, which are desirable and what can we do to achieve them?
Are you eligible?
- You are a researcher in human sciences or exact sciences and have at least a Master’s degree.
- Your supervisor is a professor, an accredited researcher or the research director of a research institution.
- Your project
- contributes to new knowledge on the themes, which is a priority for the Brussels-Capital Region.
- pays sufficient attention to the regional valorization of the research.
- The research institution must have fulfilled its obligations under previous aid granted by the Region.
Find out more about the terms and conditions for admissibility in our guidelines.
The procedure in 2 steps
- Submit your complete proposal, using this form, before 9 December 2020 12 PM.
- If your project is admissible, it will be evaluated by a jury composed of academic experts and prospecting specialists, as well as representatives of Innoviris and other regional institutions.
The description of the theme of the 2020 call, the admissibility and evaluation criteria, the eligible costs for your budget as well as the complete procedure are explained in our regulations.
The projects must be submitted by the relevant academic authorities. Contact your Tech Transfer Office (or the R&D Department) for further information.
The funding covers 2-year projects, which may be renewed for an additional one or two years.
Writing your policy recommendations and lacking inspiration? Be inspired by previous policy briefs!