Are you eligible?
- You are a non-profit entity or structure established in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- The main objective of your project is to raise awareness among young people or the public about science and technology, with original initiatives and activities.
- Your project consists of a free initiative or activity that targets all the people of Brussels.
Find out more about the terms and conditions for eligibility in our regulations.
The procedure in 3 steps
Alle documents are available in French and Dutch.
- Submit the application form
- Following a positive evaluation, you will be awarded a subsidy and receive the first instalment.
- At the end of your project, following the evaluation of your financial and activity reports, you will receive the balance of the subsidy.
The procedure is explained in the regulations.
Collaborations of two or more partners that are eligible for funding for the same action will be given priority.
The grant may not exceed €6,000. The threshold for projects involving several partners shall be increased to up to €14,000 for every project set up by two partners, up to €22,000 for every project set up by three partners and up to €30,000 for every project set up by four partners.
If necessary, the promoter must demonstrate that he has potential additional resources to develop the project.