Are you eligible?
- You are an entity or structure established in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- The main objective of your project is to raise awareness among citizens about science, technology and innovation.
- Your project consists of a free initiative or activity that targets all the people of Brussels.
Find out more about the terms and conditions for eligibility in our regulations.
The procedure in 3 steps
- For projects with one or more partner(s), download the application form below and send en electronic version to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In your application, you are expected to present the methodology of the project, the pedagogical approach planned to achieve the objective and the expected impact.
- A jury establishes a ranking of eligible projects according to various criteria: relevance, link with the theme, efforts to raise the awareness of vulnerable groups, etc.
The procedure is explained in the regulations.
Collaborations of two or more partners that are eligible for funding for the same action will be given priority.
The financial contribution is limited to € 10,000 per beneficiary. In the case of a project with several beneficiaries, the maximum amount of the grant will be set at € 12,000 per beneficiary (the partners commit themselves jointly to the project, but each beneficiary receives a grant in its own name).