Are you eligible?
To be eligible for the 2019-2020 edition, candidates must submit a thesis or final dissertation to Innoviris, that:
- fits within the framework of circular economy
- has been successfully defended during the academic year 2019-2020 at a university or university college in the Brussels-Capital Region
- is at bachelor's or master's level
There is no age limit or nationality requirements for participation in this Award.
The eligibility criteria are explained in detail in the regulations listed below.
The procedure in 3 steps
- Submit your application using the appropriate form.
- Innoviris evaluates the submitted applications.
- The three best candidates will pitch their research during a three-minute presentation.
The winner receives a prize of € 2,000.
This award is a feature of the Regional Programme for the Circular Economy (BRPCE), which was passed by the Government on 10.03.2016 and is part of the Region’s future-oriented ten-year strategy.