The 2019 project call will be launched in mid-December. The topic of this year's edition is 'urban accessibility and connectivity'.
Are you eligible?
You are a company, a research centre or organisation of end users and your project complies with the terms and conditions of eligibility defined in the Urban Europe programme.
As a Brussels organisation, you must:
- Develop all or part of its Research & Development activities in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- Present an innovative R&D project that is likely to have a favourable impact on the economy, employment or sustainable development in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- Have fulfilled your obligations under previous funding received from the Brussels-Capital Region.
As a Brussels company, you must also be able to show your ability to fund your share of the cost of the research for which you wish to obtain funding.
Find out more about the terms and conditions for eligibility in our regulations.
The procedure in 3 steps
- Carefully read the conditions of eligibility before submitting a project.
- Submit your project through the website of the Urban Europe Programme.
- As a Brussels entity, you must simultaneously submit an application to the Brussels-Capital Region using the appropriate form.
The procedure is explained in the regulations.
The financial support covers:
- For research centres: 100% of the project cost.
- For companies: between 40% and 80% of the project cost, depending on the size of your company and the project focus (industrial research of experimental development).
- For non-profit organisations: between 40% to 100% of the project cost, depending on the share of economic activities of your organisation.
You can also apply for funding to help set up your project.
Don’t hesitate to contact us while preparing your project, for a preliminary reading, or administrative, financial and legal advice.