This new call offers young people and the general public a fun and interactive way to discover science and technology in the neighbourhoods of Brussels. With this initiative, the Brussels-Capital Region is launching a new STEM call for Brussels actors in science awareness and promotion and is inviting them to join forces and submit proposals for the organisation of a travelling outreach event that combines education and entertainment in an original setting. A budget of 800,000 euros is available for the organisation of the Science Roadshow. This budget is intended for one large project.
Are you eligible?
- Your structure or entity is a legal person and has at least one operating seat in the Brussels-Capital Region
- Your structure or entity is part of a consortium consisting of at least 3 (sensibilisation) actors
- The main objective of your project is to raise awareness among citizens about science, technology and innovation.
- Your project consists of a free initiative or activity that targets all the people of Brussels.
Is your structure or entity is not located in the Region? Then you also can join the consortium, but you must provide your own funding.
The procedure in 3 steps
- For projects with one or more partner(s), download the application form below and send en electronic version to firstname.lastname@example.org. After submitting your grant application, you will receive confirmation of your application within 2 hours. If you do not receive such confirmation, you must contact us in any case.
- In your application, you are expected to present the methodology of the project, the pedagogical approach planned to achieve the objective and the expected impact.
- A jury establishes a ranking of eligible projects according to various criteria: relevance, link with the theme, efforts to raise the awareness of vulnerable groups, etc.
The procedure is explained in the regulations.