Are you eligible to apply?
- Your company develops all or part of its activities in the Brussels Capital Region
- You are a social and democratic enterprise
- Your project aims at validating the feasibility of a new socially innovative product/process/service, its economic viability as well as its potential to meet a social need. Your project is likely to have a favourable impact on the Region from a social, environmental and/or ecosystemic point of view
- You can demonstrate that the funding will have a stimulating effect on the implementation of your work programme
- You have fulfilled your obligations in the context of previous support initiatives granted by the Region
The conditions of eligibility are detailed in the regulation below.
The procedure in 3 steps
- Download the application form.
- Submit your application by mail before the deadline, 30th of November 2 PM, using the form.
- If your application meets all the eligibility criteria, you will be invited to pitch your project to a jury for evaluation.
The procedure is explained in the application form.
Good to know
- 100% financing rate in the form of de minimis aid.
- Click here for our financed projects in 2021.
- After submitting your grant application, you will receive confirmation of your application within 2 hours. If you do not receive such confirmation, you must contact us in any case.
Did you miss the information session on social innovation at our partner Coopcity? Our advisor Mathilde will be happy to give you more information.
The funding programme Prove your Social Innovation is part of the concept Innovation Journey.