Funding for verifying the relevance, viability and suitability of your socially innovative project
Do you need to validate the feasibility and viability of a new socially innovative product, process or service that meets a clearly identified social need?
Whatever your mission, find out how you could benefit from a subsidy covering 100% of your budget. Innoviris allocates a total budget of € 1 000 000 for the PYSI programme for the Brussels region.
Furthermore you will also be able to test and discuss your working hypotheses with experts in the field. Submit your application before 16th March 2023.
Are you eligible to apply?
- Your company develops all or part of its activities in the Brussels Capital Region
- You are a social and democratic enterprise
- Your project aims at validating the feasibility of a new socially innovative product/process/service, its economic viability as well as its potential to meet a social need. Your project is likely to have a favourable impact on the Region from a social, environmental and/or ecosystemic point of view
- You can demonstrate that the funding will have a stimulating effect on the implementation of your work programme
- You have fulfilled your obligations in the context of previous support initiatives granted by the Region
The conditions of eligibility are detailed in the regulation below.
The procedure in 3 steps
- Download the application form.
- Submit your application before the deadline using the form.
- If your application meets all the eligibility criteria, you will be invited to pitch your project to a jury for evaluation.
The procedure is explained in the application form.
Good to know
- 100% financing rate in the form of de minimis aid.
- Click here for our financed projects in 2021.
Check the Frequently Asked Questions.