Are you eligible?
Projects must comply with all the eligibility criteria of the Eurostars programme, available on the website of the Eurostars programme.
In order to obtain funding as a Brussels partner, you must:
- develop all or part of your activities in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- present an innovative R&D project that is likely to have a favourable impact on the economy, employment or sustainable development in the Brussels-Capital Region.
Brussels research centres must collaborate with at least one Brussels SME.
No partner may bear more than 70% of the cost of the project.
Find out more about the terms and conditions in the Eurostars brochure.
The procedure in 3 steps
- Submit your application through the Eurostars website, at any moment throughout the year.
- The proposals are collected and evaluated twice a year.
You must submit your application for funding from Innoviris using this form, no later than 28 days after the evaluation.
The financial support covers:
- For research centres: 100% of the project cost.
- For companies: between 40% and 80% of the project cost, depending on the size of your company and the project focus (industrial research of experimental development).