Are you eligible?
- You have a company, a non-profit organisation or you are active in a research institute with at least one office in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- The main priority of your project is to raise awareness about science and/or technology among young people or the general public.
- If possible, your project is aimed both at a Dutch and a French-speaking audience and admission must be free.
Find out more about the terms and conditions for eligibility in our regulations.
The procedure in 3 steps
- Submit the application form via the regional platform 'Irisbox / My Brussels' or fill out the form at the bottom of this page and send it to the mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org.
The regional platform allows you to submit your application electronically. You can also track your file our look up some
details of your organization. Follow the guidelines below.
- Register your organization once on CSAM. If your organization is already registered on CSAM for other federal or regional services, you can skip this step. Do you need help with this step of the procedure ? Consult the manual or contact CSAM.
- As an employee of your organization, log in to Irisbox via Itsme or eID. You can add other employees if necessary. Do you need help with this step of the procedure ? Please contact Irisline.
- Go to the ILSF application form via the search bar of Innoviris and fill in the form online. Do you need help filling in the form? Contact the Innoviris contact person.
- Your application must comply with various criteria: innovative/scientific nature, target audience, level of popularisation, experience, and so on.
- The projects will be selected by a selection committee made up of staff members from Innoviris and visit.brussels.
Good to know
The funding can be used to cover personnel costs, operating costs that are directly related to the project’s execution (excluding the actual cost of implementation however) and general expenses.
The organisers, Innoviris and visit.brussels, will cover certain expenses related to the logistical organisation of the festival: venue rental, electricity and heating, basic furniture, free Wi-Fi, and so on.