Awards for the most innovative start-up and scale-ups
Are you eligible?
- You are a small unlisted company.
- Your company was founded no more than five years ago on 1/1/2022.
- You did not take over the activities of another company or are not a spin-off.
- You have your head office in the BCR, where you develop the company’s activities.
- You’ve never won an ISA award (Rise)
- Your company is not in difficulty according to the applicable European legislation
Find out more about the terms and conditions for eligibility in our guidelines.
The procedure in 3 steps
- Submit your application before the deadline.
- Following our preselection, you will be invited to pitch your Strategic Innovation Plan to a jury of multidisciplinary experts.
- The most convincing candidates will be named most innovative start-up of the year.
The strategic innovation plan allows you to explain your overall strategy and elaborate on your R&D vision.
Innoviris will assist you throughout the process, which takes three years.
At the Innovative Startup Event in May, we took a deep and refreshing dive into the reality of startups. A couple of laureates of the Innovative Starters Award, Aline Muylaert, founder of CitizenLab, Louis Collinet, founder and CEO of Tapio and Christophie Chatillon, founder of uWare Robotics talked about their own challenges, and solutions.
We further share Aline and Louis' story with you through our first ever podcast, in the company of our Director General Stefaan Sonck Thibaut who also has a wealth of experience in entrepreneurship and start-ups.
Listen to our podcast - in French - via Spotify.
Interested in the information we shared during our Innovative Startup Event on 12/05/2022? Watch the presentations here.
|Informatieverklaring ondernemingsgrootte van de aanvrager||140.42 KB|
|Déclaration taille PME||153.86 KB|