Are you eligible?
- You are a small unlisted company.
- Your company was founded no more than five years ago on 1/1/2024.
- You did not take over the activities of another company or are not a spin-off.
- You have your head office in the BCR, where you develop the company’s activities.
- You’ve never won an ISA award (Rise)
- Your company is not in difficulty according to the applicable European legislation
Find out more about the terms and conditions for eligibility in our guidelines.
The procedure in 3 steps
- Submit your application before the deadline of 7 July 2023. After submitting your grant application, you will receive confirmation of your application within 2 hours. If you do not receive such confirmation, you must contact us in any case.
- Following our preselection, you will be invited to pitch your Strategic Innovation Plan to a jury of multidisciplinary experts.
- The most convincing candidates will be named most innovative start-up of the year.
The strategic innovation plan allows you to explain your overall strategy and elaborate on your R&D vision.
Innoviris will assist you throughout the process, which takes three years.
After submitting your grant application, you will receive confirmation of your application within 2 hours. If you do not receive such confirmation, you must contact us in any case.
Programme certified "Plug In scheme to EIC Accelerator"
Innoviris' ISA has been certified as a regional programme for the "Plug In scheme to EIC Accelerator". The EIC Accelerator supports individual small and medium enterprises (SMEs), in particular startups and spinout companies to develop and scaleup game-changing innovations.
As a result, laureates will have the opportunity, after the successful completion of their ISA project, to apply directly for the full proposal phase of the EIC Accelerator programme and access to the EIC's acceleration and advisory services for the preparation of their application.