To continue supporting your projects effectively, we are optimizing our current STEM programme by replacing it with two new programmes: SP-EVENT and SP-PROGRAM.
Attention! The "old" STEM program will continue for another three months, until March 2024. If you still have plans for events in 2024 or a series of activities for the next school year, they must be submitted to Innoviris before 31 March 2024.
- Projects must involve a continuous series of activities with a similar format.
- The continuous nature here is opposed to the temporary aspect of an event. It is therefore a series of activities over a long period spread out over the year.
- In addition, these activities have a similar format, implying that they are the same type of activity each time, with different content.
- Examples include a series of conferences, a series of workshops, a series of training courses, a series of laboratories, a series of courses, etc.
- The development of new digital content for a website or platform aimed at raising awareness in Brussels is also eligible for funding under SP-PROGRAM. This content is available on an ongoing basis.
- You have until 15 February to submit your project for the following school year.
In the Q&A below, you'll find some answers to the initial questions we asked at the last Science Promotion Network networking event.
All documents will be available from 1 August 2024.