Since 2012, our Innovation Vouchers (the former 'Boost' programme) have given small and medium-sized Brussels businesses the opportunity to rapidly solicit the expertise of a research centre, for a limited amount of time. The aim is to examine an innovative idea or contribute specific expertise to an innovative project.
To better meet the needs of Brussels companies, we intend to expand the range of participating research centres.
Interested? Then submit your application no later than 5 June at 16 PM.
Check out our webinar or download the presentation at the bottom of this page.
What are the conditions for recognition?
- the best practice of the research centre which
- has analytical accounting and internal control procedures to ensure that the accounts are kept correctly
- publishes an annual activity report
- meets the essential quality standards in the sector. This covers, for example, ISO certifications or the recognitions which are necessary to ensure the quality of services in a given field.
- the expertise of the research centre which
- carries out research, development and innovation activities which are sufficiently general to interest companies with the same needs in the sector of activity in question
- is aware of the latest scientific developments and makes them known to companies, on top of the results of their research activities
- has the human and material resources to perform services in the area of technical information, including technological audits of problems related to processes or products, or orientation advice regarding technological competencies.
- the sustainability of the research centre which
- has sufficient financial resources
- is willing to provide the services on a sustainable and regular basis
How can you apply?
First, consult the regulations of the call available in French or Dutch. Then submit your application no later than 5 Juin at 16 PM.
- All centres meeting the above conditions may apply using a form available in French or Dutch together with the declaration regarding the qualifications of the applicant.
- Centres of Belgian colleges and universities, as well as De Groote centres, are automatically recognised according to their status. They need to indicate which services they can provide via a form available in French or Dutch.
- Foreign centres with similar recognition, in their own country, as that of the research units of universities and Higher Education institutions recognized by the Belgian federal government, French community, Flemish Community or German-speaking Community, may be exempted from the recognition procedure. To this end, they need to submit an application using the form for recognised centres and attach supporting documents for this foreign recognition.
If you meet the recognition conditions, you will be added to the list of recognised centres and you can provide services at the request of Brussels companies as soon as you have obtained recognition.
Would you like more information?
Check out our webinar or download the presentation.