Here you will find all the policy recommendations of the projects funded during previous editions of our funding programmes for academic prospective research and co-creative projects in the Brussels Capital Region.
Economy and employment
- The effect of unemployment on the mental health of young social vulnerable groups in the Brussels Capital Region, Kelly Huegaerts, VUB, Prospective Research, 2018.
- Ecosystem Services for the Sustainable Development of the Brussels-Capital Region, Philip Stessens, ULB, Prospective Research, 2018.
- Fare-free public transport: critical lessons from multiple sites, Wojciech Keblowski, VUB, Prospective Research, 2018.
- Inclusive care in Brussels, the way to go, Emilie Verté, VUB, Prospective Research, 2018.
- A Reconfigurable Citizen Observatory Platform for the Brussels Capital Region, Jesse Zaman, VUB, Prospective Research, 2018.