Here you will find all the policy recommendations of the projects funded during previous editions of our funding programmes for academic prospective research and co-creative projects in the Brussels Capital Region.
Economy and employment
- The effect of unemployment on the mental health of young social vulnerable groups in the Brussels Capital Region, Kelly Huegaerts, VUB, Prospective Research, 2018.
- Ecosystem Services for the Sustainable Development of the Brussels-Capital Region, Philip Stessens, ULB, Prospective Research, 2018.
- Fare-free public transport: critical lessons from multiple sites, Wojciech Keblowski, VUB, Prospective Research, 2018.
- Inclusive care in Brussels, the way to go, Emilie Verté, VUB, Prospective Research, 2018.
- A Reconfigurable Citizen Observatory Platform for the Brussels Capital Region, Jesse Zaman, VUB, Prospective Research, 2018.
Infrastructure and Commerce
- Why do we need a sustainability label for the sharing economy in Brussels-Capital Region ?, Prospective Research, 2020.
- What are the main mechanisms that drive the rootedness of advanced services in the Brussels-Capital Region and what future policies should we envision in this regard?, Prospective Research, 2020.
- Location Analysis for Omni-channel Retail & Distribution in Brussels, Prospective Research, Prospective Research, 2020.
Housing and residential economy
- How to motivate middle income families to stay or settle in Brussels?, Prospective Research, 2020.
- How to activate urban waiting spaces for affordable and solidary mobile housing in brussels?, Co-creation, 2020.
Resources and circular economy
- Valorisation potential of waste streams for a more sustainable and circular Brussels’ economy, Prospective Research, 2020.
- How to collectively develop, debate and experiment solutions towards a more resilient, circular and meaningful brussels biowaste collection and treatment system?, Co-creation, 2020.
- WEEE Reuse and Recycling : the role of the SE in relocating the WEEE treatment in Brussels, Prospective Research, 2020.