To continue supporting your projects effectively, we are optimizing our current STEM programme by replacing it with two new programmes: SP-EVENT and SP-PROGRAM.
Attention! The "old" STEM program will continue for another three months, until March 2024. If you still have plans for events in 2024 or a series of activities for the next school year, they must be submitted to Innoviris before 31 March 2024.
Programme specifics :
- Projects must concern events ('occasional or recurring') that are clearly defined in terms of their objective and duration.
- They must be limited in time, i.e. temporary (taking place at a specific time or for a specific period), which contrasts with the continuous nature of the SP-PROGRAM activity programmes.
- They may therefore be one-off events or recur annually or at regular intervals.
- They are also limited in purpose, meaning that they are a clearly defined activity.
- Examples include exhibitions, competitions, festivals, meetings, and performances.
- Events are publicly advertised and open to all, whether paid for or not.
In the Q&A below, you'll find some answers to the initial questions we asked at the last Science Promotion Network networking event.
All documents will be available from 1 April 2024.