Are you eligible ?
- Your company (AS, non-profit organisations, SC, SRL, etc.) has activities in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- Your project is designed to develop an activity (product or service) based on re-using or recycling waste.
- Your company must demonstrate its ability to fund its share of the project expenses.
- You can cover part of the costs of the project.
- Your company has fulfilled its obligation under previous grants awarded by the Region.
Find out more about the terms and conditions for eligibility in the application form.
The procedure in 3 steps
- Download the application form.
- Submit your application before the deadline using the form. After submitting your grant application, you will receive confirmation of your application within 2 hours. If you do not receive such confirmation, you must contact us in any case.
- If your application meets all the eligibility criteria, you will be invited to pitch your project during an instruction meeting.
The procedure is explained in the application form.
Good to know
- Projects must have a minimum duration of 6 months.
- It is possible to submit a collaborative project.
- The guidelines provide a list of resources available for the project leaders.
On 4 April 2023, we organised an info session. You can find the presentation at the bottom of this page!
Or simply register for our monthly newsletter to receive our updates.