Innoviris participates in a European programme on raw materials and circular economy( ERA MIN 2).
On November 28th, 2019, the programme will launch a call for proposals. Its objective is to finance technological and non-technological innovations paving the way to circular economy. The 2019 call will focus on non-energy and non-agricultural raw materials.
This year's topics are :
- Supply of raw materials from exploration and mining
- Processing, Production and Remanufacturing
- Recycling and Reuse of End of Life Products
- Cross-cutting topics
- New business models
- Improvement of methods or data for environmental impact assessment
- Social acceptance and trust/public perception of raw materials
Are you a researcher, engineer, technology developer, policy advisor, entrepreneur, public authority active in circular economy? This call may be of your interest!
During this info session you will receive all the information about the project call and its funding possibilities.
- Noon - 1PM - registration and lunch
- 1 PM - 1.30 PM- welcome and introduction to the call
- 1.30 PM - 1.45 PM -practicalities- how Innoviris will finance your project
- 1.45 PM -2 PM - How can we help you with the preparation of your application ?
Chaussée de Charleroise Steenweg 110