What does this economic transition actually mean? How can Brussels organisations, business leaders, researchers and authorities help build the economy of the future?
We are pleased to invite everyone to the symposium 'The economy of the future' on 23 November to discuss the challenges and opportunities for economic transition in the Brussels-Capital Region.
The Brussels ecosystem is welcome to exchange views on the economic transition, new perspectives and how everyone can be part of it.
On the programme:
- Kate Raworth, author of the "Donut economy", Barbara Trachte, Secretary of State for Economic Transition, and other renowned speakers will take turns to talk about the concept of transition and the direction of the new Regional Strategy for Economic Transition (GSET).
- Inspiring thematic workshops will offer you tools to become a company with impact. Find out how to tackle the financial side of your transition, make sustainable purchases,…
- Workshop on innovations paths through the testimonies of exemplary entrepreneurs, digital and social innovations led by Innoviris. Discover what support you can count on during your innovative entrepreneurial journey.
- Discussion between authorities and entrepreneurs on transitioning Brussels policy strategies to support the entrepreneurs of tomorrow.
- Reception with networking opportunity.
Tuesday 23 November 2021 @ Tour & Taxis - Brussels Environment
Programme and registration: https://www.economictransition.brussels/events/leconomie-de-demain-quels...
More information and the events of the Week of Economic Transition are available on https://www.economictransition.brussels/
Together we will shape the regional economy of the future!