The consortium of funding agencies from 4 countries (Austria (FFG), Belgium (Brussels Capital Region (Innoviris) and Flanders Region (VLAIO), Sweden (SWEA and VINNOVA), Turkey (TÜBITAK)) offer € 3.72 M EUR to realize the collaborative, results oriented projects in research and innovation in the area of sustainable urban accessibility.
The project proposals will be submitted under 1 topic:
- Expand and enhance the toolbox for sustainable urban accessibility and access management
and 4 subtopics:
- Utilizing untapped potentials and mainstreaming of measures for managing urban accessibility
- Making measures for managing urban accessibility accepted and participatory
- Making measures for managing urban accessibility more agile
- Making measures for managing urban accessibility effective, robust and impactful
Click below for more information.