Within the framework of the Regional Programme for Circular Economy, Innoviris awards each year the Thesis Prize in Circular Economy and recognises the best research work by students from the Brussels institutions.
Discover all the theses of the edition 2020 selected by the jury:
- Diego Massange de Collombs, Business plan : Swap.Eat, ULB - Solvay Brussels School
- Pauline Cabrit, VALORISER LE VIDE-Compétence, crédibilité, attractivité : quand ls propriétaires (se) grandissent grâce à l'occupation temporaire, ULB - UMons
- Emma Legein, An Exploratory Research into the Impact of Circular Economy on Enterprise Resilience, ULB - Solvay Brussels School
The selection of the winner will take place on January 12th during an online event open to everyone. During this event, each finalist will have the opportunity to present his or her work and answer directly to all your questions. The Secretary of State of the Brussels-Capital Region, responsible for Economic Transition and Scientific Research Barbara Trachte will be present to give the prize.
Click here to participate in the webinar.
- 15h00 : Introduction
- 15h15 : Presentation of the finalists and Q&A
- 16h00 : Jury deliberation and presentation of the Zinne
- 16h15 : Announcement of the winner by the Secretary of State of the Brussels-Capital Region, responsible for Economic Transition and Scientific Research Barbara Trachte
- 16h30 : The end
With this prize, the Brussels-Capital Region aims to promote research in the field of the circular economy and to embed the principles of the circular economy in the research projects of all the universities and colleges in Brussels. More info?