Are you an SME and would you like to check the technical feasibility and possibilities of your innovation? We finance 50 to 70% of the cost of a technical feasibility study carried out in-house, by a specialised institution or by a recognised consultant with at least 2 years of experience.
When are you eligible?
- You are an SME, active in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- Your R&D project must have a positive impact on the economy, employment and/or sustainable development of the Region.
- You can cover part of the costs of the project.
- You have fulfilled your obligations from previous support from the Brussels-Capital Region.
The procedure in 3 steps?
- Submit your application. You can do this throughout the year.
- Our advisors will analyse whether your application is eligible.
- If your application is eligible, your project can start immediately.
All documents are available in French and Dutch.
Good to know
- 'Specialised institution' refers to a university, college or collective research centre.
- The percentage of your contribution depends on the focus of your project (industrial research or experimental development).