Are you a company (small, medium or large) and would you like to check the technical feasibility and possibilities of your innovation? We finance 50 to 70% of the cost of a technical feasibility study carried out in-house and/or by a institution/consultant specialised in the field concerned.
When are you eligible?
- You are a company, active in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- Your company is not in difficulty according to the current European legislation.
- Your technical feasibility study may not start before the 1st day of the month following the submission of the application.
- You can cover part of the costs of the project.
- You have fulfilled your obligations from previous support from the Brussels-Capital Region.
All eligibility conditions can be found in the form.
The procedure in 3 steps?
- Submit the application form electronically via the regional platform 'Irisbox / My Brussels' or by filling out the form at the bottom of this page. If you wish to submit your file electronically, please follow the guidelines below:
- Register your company once on CSAM. If your company is already registered on CSAM for other federal or regional services, you can skip this step. Do you need help with this step of the procedure ? Consult the manual or contact CSAM.
- As an employee of your company, log in to Irisbox via Itsme or eID. You can add other employees if necessary. Do you need help with this step of the procedure ? Please contact Irisline.
- Go to the Feasibility Studies application form via the search bar of Innoviris and fill in the form online. Do you need help filling in the form? Contact the Innoviris contact person.
- If your project is eligible, our consultants will analyze it according to the following criteria:
- Level of innovation and positioning in relation to the state of the art
- Feasibility and execution of the project
- Business strategy and trading opportunities
- Impact (economic, environmental, social, etc.) of the project on the Region
As part of this analysis, a meeting will be organized between Innoviris and the project leaders.
- If your application is evaluated positively, the subsidy will be awarded and paid out in several installments during the execution of the project.
The procedure can be found in the form.
Good to know
- The subcontractor (specialized institution or consultant) must have at least two years of experience and must demonstrate a sufficiently high level of competence, to be demonstrated with a list of references.
- Funding is provided in the form of a subsidy. Please check the programme guide for more information.
- If you wish to validate the eligibility of your project with Innoviris before submission, please fill in the form "test your idea" below.