All our project calls continue and all our services are at your disposal. Below you will find an overview of the changes in our procedures and in our annual calendar:
- The deadlines of four of our calls have been postponed to a later date. You can find the calls and their new submission dates here.
- When reporting the projects, it will be possible to indicate whether there have been any delays or other problems in the execution of the project due to the Corona virus. This will be taken into account when evaluating the projects.
- Follow-up committees of ongoing projects will be held digitally if they are already planned. When evaluating new projects, preference is given to a written evaluation on the basis of the application, possibly in combination with a digital meeting.
- A moratorium is applied to the time limits for the repayment of recoverable advances.
- All our communication, including reporting, will take place digitally as much as possible. For this, we have several mailboxes at your disposal, which you can find here.
Of course, we keep a close eye on developments with regard to the spread of the Corona virus. If additional measures need to be taken, we will inform you as soon as possible via our channels. So be sure to keep an eye on our website and social media!