Are the initiatives taken sufficient to facilitate cooperation on R&D and innovation programmes between Belgian regions?
After the launch of the BELSME funding programme for SMEs (2015-2020), the "MoU cluster collaboration" was realised from 2018 for a collaboration between innovation clusters.
In 2021, the BELSME programme was reformed into the BELCOO programme, which allows not only SMEs but also large companies from different regions to start R&D collaborations at any time.
- Do you know the opportunities and objectives of the BELCOO programme?
- What other interregional cooperation initiatives could be useful for Walloon, Brussels and Flemish research actors?
- What synergies could be achieved between regional innovation clusters?
Find out more about funding through BELCOO or interregional cooperation and join the panel discussion on 18 April 23 with:
- Mark Andries, administrator-general of VLAIO
- Isabelle Quoilin, directrice générale SPW Economie Emploi Recherche
- Stefaan Sonck Thibaut, director-general of Innoviris
15.00 - 15.30 : presentation by BELCOO, of the MoU cluster collaboration and testimony
15.30 - 16.00 : panel discussion* and Q&A
16.00 - 17.00 : networking drink
Places are limited, thank you for registering before 11 April (80 participants max)
You will find more details regarding the BELCOO programme here.