Are you eligible?
- You are a research organisation, which develops all or some of its activities in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- Your project:
- aims to create a spin-off in Brussels.
- has the support of a researcher-entrepreneur, holding a diploma of higher education of the long type and a supervisor (senior professor or researcher).
- has the support of at least two sponsors from the economic world who will accompany the researcher-entrepreneur during the economic valorisation of the project.
- is likely to have a favourable impact on the economy, employment or sustainable development in the Brussels-Capital Region.
Find out more about the terms and conditions for eligibility in the regulations.
The procedure in 3 steps
- During the project call, the research centre submits the application to Innoviris using the appropriate form.
- The application is then evaluated by a jury of scientific experts as well as an industry expert. The evaluation is based on the submitted documents and an interview, as stated in the programme regulations.
- If your project is selected, it must be launched in the last quarter of the current year.
The procedure is explained in the regulations.
The funding covers 100% of the project cost.
The funding covers a period of two years and can be extended for another year.