Are you eligible?
- You are a research organisation, which develops all or some of its activities in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- Your project:
- aims to create a spin-off in Brussels.
- has the support of a researcher-entrepreneur, holding a diploma of higher education of the long type and a supervisor (senior professor or researcher).
- has the support of at least two sponsors from the economic world who will accompany the researcher-entrepreneur during the economic valorisation of the project.
- Must have a favourable impact on the development of the Brussels-Capital Region in the long term: social, environmental and/or Brussels ecosystem impact.
Find out more about the terms and conditions for eligibility in the regulations.
The procedure in 2 steps
- Applications, using the form available at the bottom of this page, are submitted at any time by the applicant research organisation via its Knowledge Transfer Office. They are sent to the following e-mail addresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After confirmation by Innoviris of the admissibility of the application, a jury of scientific and business experts will evaluate the application, based on the submitted documents, an interview and according to the criteria defined in the regulations below.
The funding covers 100% of the project cost.
The funding covers a period of two years and can be extended for another year.