The challenges are grouped into three themes called transition pathways each of them consisting of several topics:
Positive Energy Districts Pathway (PED)
- Energy communities – energy transition driven by civil society
- Energy flexibility strategies – technological, legal, societal challenges
- Energy efficiency in existing urban structures
15-minutes City Pathway (15mC)
- Strengthen the mix of urban functions and services
- Foster sustainable options for personal mobility and logistics in urban outskirts (and beyond)
- (Re)imagine urban public spaces and streets for vibrant, sustainable neighbourhoods
Circular Urban Economies Pathway (CUE)
- Urban Resource Sharing and Circularity
- Nature-based solutions (NBS)
- Urban food systems
The DUT Partnership is supported by the European Commission and funded under the Horizon Europe co-funded Partnership scheme.
The projects selected within this Call will be funded directly by national/regional Funding Agencies from the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and the United-Kingdom.
Each proposal must involve, at least, three partners from three countries of this list and be eligible for funding by their respective national/regional Funding Agency. The added value of transnational collaboration should be clearly stated.
More detailed information on the call can be found here.
Are you eligible?
Innoviris finances in this call private and public enterprises, urban administrations, municipalities, research centres and associations.
The eligibility criteria are set at 2 levels:
- Transnational eligibility criteria set out in the text call (EU level)
- Eligibility and funding conditions of Innoviris
Regional criteria are:
- Develop all or part of its Research & Development activities in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- Present an innovative R&D project that is likely to have a favourable impact on the economy, employment or sustainable development in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- Have fulfilled your obligations under previous funding received from the Brussels-Capital Region.
- As a Brussels company or qualified as economic actor, you must also be able to show your capacity to co-fund your share of the costs in the project.
Find out more about the terms and conditions for Innoviris eligibility and funding criteria of Brussels actors in the call text, please read it carefully and consult our expert.
The submission process
- Carefully read the call text, and consult the conditions of eligibility before submitting a project. The pre-proposal form is available. The full proposal template will be made available later.
- Submit the project via the on line submission system.
- All Brussels project partners must submit a regional application for funding application to Innoviris in parallel to the European submission. The non-submission of your proposal to Innoviris will render your participation ineligible.
The call for pre-proposals is open from 21 September 2022 to 21 November 2022.
The Innoviris application form needs to be submitted by 21 November 2022.
Applicants selected on the basis of the pre-proposals will be invited to submit a full-proposals between March and May 2023.
The financial support covers:
- For research centres: 100% of the project cost.
- For companies: between 40% and 80% of the project cost, depending on the size of your company and the project focus (industrial research of experimental development).
- For other organisation: between 40% to 100% of the total project costs, depending on the share of economic activities of your organisation.
Do not hesitate to contact us while preparing your project, for administrative, financial, and legal advice.
|Information call||2.95 MB|
|Présentation appel||946.05 KB|
|Form Innoviris NL||docx||1.7 MB|
|Form Innoviris FR||docx||435.48 KB|
|European form||docx||120.12 KB|
|Verklaring betreffende de kwalificatie van de aanvrager||docx||94.32 KB|
|Déclaration relative à la qualification du demandeur||docx||54.13 KB|