If so, then check out Research Platforms! This program aims to conduct disruptive research that anticipates major socio-technical developments and/or needs in domains that are strategic for the Brussels-Capital Region. The ultimate goal is to valorize the results in the medium term, in particular through the transfer of knowledge, methodologies or technologies to Brussels-based companies, organizations and/or institutions.
Did this call catch your attention? Submit your project before 23 Octobre 2023 at 12 PM!
Are you eligible?
- Your project is in line with the theme of the call for projects.
- Your project is executed by a consortium of at least two separate research organizations, which have operating headquarters in the Brussels-Capital Region. The research groups also have complementary areas of expertise.
- Your project involves at least one Brussels-based company ("mentor") that reflects the socio-technical importance of your proposal. Additional mentors such as NGOs or public institutions may also be involved.
For more information on eligibility, please read the guidelines (NL/FR).
The procedure in 3 steps
- Download the guidelines (NL/FR) of the call and the application form. Make sure to go through our accounting directives.
- Submit your project before 23 Octobre 2023 at noon (12 PM). After submitting your grant application, you will receive confirmation of your application within 2 hours. If you do not receive such confirmation, you must contact us in any case.
- If you project is found to be eligible, it can be evaluated by experts.
- The funding covers a period of minimum 2 and maximum 3 years.
- Research organizations are funded at 100%.
- Companies wishing to participate in the project on the basis of effective collaboration may also be eligible for funding.