Do you want to set up a collaborative and multidisciplinary project in the Brussels-Capital Region and ensure the knowledge transfer to industry, non-profit or public administrations? Through our annual thematic project call you can receive up to 100% funding of your project. No project call has been opened at this moment.
Are you eligible?
- Your project is in line with this year’s theme.
- It is executed by a consortium of at least two research units of two separate organisations, which have their head office in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- At least 1 Brussels company, non-profit organisation or public administration has a socio-economic interest in the proposal.
- You are a Brussels company, association or institution, which is part of this consortium and effectively participates in the project.
The terms and conditions for eligibility are set out in our regulations.
The procedure in 3 steps
- Submit your expression of interest within the set deadline using an application form
- If your project is selected, you must submit a full proposal via an application form that will be available on the website.
- Your full proposal will be judged by a jury of scientific experts. This is done on the basis of the submitted documents and an interview, according to the criteria in the regulations.
The procedure is explained in the regulations.
The grant covers a period of at least two years and maximum three years.